Saturday, 21 July 2007

Bye Bye Tash





Today my friends Taylor, lyric and I all went out with Natasha for Breakfast
because she is leaving to go live in Palmerston north. We went to Mc Donalds. Tash and I had Hot Cakes, Hash Brown and a Hot Chocolate and Taylor and Lyric had a bagel.
After Mc Donalds we went down to the town basin and had an ice cream from the fudge farm. Then we dropped of Natasha. It was sad saying goodbye giving her hugs and stuff
but I'm looking foward to going to go down to Palmerston North because Warick( Natashas dad) comes to Auckland every second day so I will go with him.
I cant wait till the Holidays!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

How lovely you girls could all be together like that and you will have special times with Natasha via blog and you can keep her up to date with the other girls.
The photos are lovely and you all look very grown up sitting at the town basin - hard to believe you are all only 9.
Good blog and Uncle Caine and Aunty Becky will read it - they so enjoy it, keep it up princess.

ninapeter said...

When you are lucky and have good friends Kesia they will always be your good friends. Doesn't matter where they live. I have been lucky to have School friends still that I visit after many years. Natasha will be a good friend for you always.